The Florida Council of Private Colleges (FCPC) is for Faith Based institutions that provide academic excellence standards that operates in Florida where verifiable.
The FCPC is for Faith Based institution members that do not take government funds in the USA, excluding member institutions with USDE CHEA recognized accreditation.
FCPC Faith Based member institutions that operate in Florida are required to have THREE or more of the following;
- incorporated or,
- a ministry of an incorporated entity or,
- with an IRS Taxpayer Identification Number letter, or
- with an IRS 501 (c) (3) Recognition of Tax-Exempt Status letter, or
- licensed or,
- exempt from licensure or,
- FCPC ADVANCED [A] Member with USDE CHEA recognized accreditation.
The FCPC has a proven track record that promotes its purpose and mission mottoes of “Keeping the Lord’s testimony above reproach,”, and “United We Stand, Divided Individually We Can Be Conquered.”
The FCPC welcomes Faith Based institutions to consider the benefits of FCPC membership. The FCPC Membership approval is determined by an action of the FCPC.
FCPC Virtual MEMBERSHIP Forms
- The FCPC has gone totally VIRTUAL in 2018. A Free FCPC Cloud Account for all institutions is included with your membership. This Major improvement will maintain the longevity and integrity of the FCPC's future for you.
- Prospective FCPC member institutions will receive a Free FCPC Cloud Account. The FCPC will put the required FCPC 200 Annual Contract and FCPC-CIE 113 Form, as a PDF Fillable forms in your FCPC Cloud Account.
- Contact FCPC by clicking on the button below and put in your request in the message box, (Example: Send me my Free FCPC Cloud Account with membership forms. Thank you.)
- NEVER FEAR the FCPC Facilitator guarantees your achievement of VIRTUAL SUCCESS in your Free Virtual FCPC CLOUD Account
The purpose of the FCPC is to serve private, degree granting, faith based institutions that provide quality faith based education. Please contact us to learn more about our organization.